Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Friends Anagrams

There is already a section at stevengalen.com called British TV Anagrams. Soon, there might be a section devoted to American TV as well. I have already started to study some shows, and once I have about 20 shows completed, I might incorporate it on the site. In the meantime, I will post my findings on each show on this blog. Today, we'll start with the very popular show Friends. This group of names was not easy.

Characters

Rachel Green = Reel changer
Monica Geller = German collie
Phoebe Buffay = Pouffy babe, eh?
Joey Tribbiani = I enjoy it, rabbi
Chandler Bing = Blanched grin
Ross Geller = Roger sells

Actors

Jennifer Aniston = Fine in torn jeans
Courteney Cox = Cute onyx core
Lisa Kudrow = Work is dual
Matt LeBlanc = Met all at NBC
Matthew Perry = Wrathy temper = Pretty warm, eh?
David Schwimmer = Mime DVD was rich

No comments:

Post a Comment